January 22, 2008

eyed at etsy: the mincing mockingbird

I ran across this incredibly clever and comical Etsy artist last night while I was mindlessly surfing 300 cable channels and finding NOTHING of interest whatsoever. (Maybe less people would be depressed on the 3rd Monday in January if there were better distractions to be found on television?)

However, I don't think it is possible to be depressed after seeing these hilarious and wickedly sarcastic magnets at The Mincing Mockingbird store. In addition to being wonderfully hysterical, the artwork is really outstanding, too! At only 4.00 each, I might just have to have all of them...












They have prints, too! Right now, they are on sale for only 10.00 each- here's a tiny sampling:



art print- buy it right here



art print- buy it right here

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious--I love them. Think I need them all.